As a landlord, you take risks that the typical homeowner doesn’t. So you need more than a typical Home Insurance policy to protect your rental property and the income it provides. At Safeguard Insurance we help you design a Concord New Hampshire Landlord Insurance policy to protect you. Whether you need to protect your 2 family or your 4 family we will help you tailor your coverage so it’s just right for your investment.
What does a Concord New Hampshire Landlord Insurance policy cover?
A Concord New Hampshire Landlord Insurance policy can protect your investment from a wide range of perils, including;
- Fire and smoke
- Windstorm or hail
- Falling objects
- Water damage from plumbing
- Damage by a vehicle
Most Concord New Hampshire Landlord Insurance policies are packed with protection.
- Dwelling Protection– Protects your Manchester New Hampshire rental property and other attached structures such as garages, porches and decks.
- Other structures protection– Protects additional buildings on your property such as a standalone shed.
- Liability Protection– Helps protect you if someone makes a claim or sues you for damages while on your property.
- Medical costs– Helps pay reasonable and necessary medical expenses if someone is injured in an accident on your Manchester New Hampshire rental property.
- Loss of rental income– If your property can’t be occupied due to a covered loss, you will be compensated for the rental income you would have received.
Caring for customers and our community has always been a top priority at Safeguard Insurance. Our agency is in the Concord New Hampshire area, so we are close to home and happy to help. Please feel free to give us a call at (603) 746-1700 or fill out the form below for a free no obligation quote.